Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ms Lululemon tights....

I am in the coffee shop typing. Then "she" comes in.

About 5'5". Athletic build. Wearing Lululemon tights that shows off her shapely legs. A sweatshirt that says she rowed crew in college.

I feel my stomach tightening, because I know what is going to happen next. I am going to start a conversation with her. I always do in these types of situations. See I might be inherently shy and I'm definitely no Mr. Smooth by any means. But I do have stones. I go for what I want in life. It's what gave me a muscle-up and a lot of other very good things in my life. I just wonder what's going to come out of my mouth when I open it.

"How was your workout?" I say, with a smile. And we're off to the races.

I see her ring about a minute in. "You know, if I didn't see that ring on your finger, I would be shamelessly hitting on you..."

She smiles and says bye on her way out. I didn't get the number. But I still feel good. I love how I take chances like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment